In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- In KDevelop, C++11 gets noexcept keyword support; external scripts can be run from Project context menu; performance improved in compiler error-detection regexps
- Amarok gets a diagnostics dialog for easy bug reporting
- Konversation supports SSL Client Certificate authentication using PEM files
- Nepomuk metadata can be shown inside views
- Amarok can distinguish between mp4, m4a, m4v types in Amarok::FileType
- Previously hidden option allows for specifying whether an upscaling of images should be done.
Read the rest of the Digest here.