In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Bug fixing efforts throughout the KDE development platform and applications after the release of KDE SC 4.6 Beta 2
- New features and many bug fixes in the development branch of the Akonadi-fied KDE-PIM applications, with continued work on porting to Windows CE
- Various features and bug squashing in KOffice since the release of the first release candidate of version 2.3
- Ganesh Paramasivam has been working on implementing the new ODF change-tracking specification. Lots of work also in the koffice-essen branch, which is to become the master (or trunk) branch of Calligra once the project moves to Git.
- After the KOffice / Calligra split, Krita is removed from KOffice, and Kivio is renamed to (Calligra) Flow
- Further work on Muon and its underlying library for handling the APT package manager
- New features and fixes for digiKam and KIPI-Plugins
- The big move from HAL to UDEV continues
- Bug fixes and work on NEPOMUK
- Features and fixes for Plasma Mobile and polishing of the Plasma Desktop, specifically notifications
- The RSSNow applet is being ported to QML
- The reworking of Oxygen mimetype icons continues
- Libalkimia moves to kdereview
- Phonon, K3b, KPackageKit, print-manager, and the Python plugin for KDevelop move to Git
- KDE-Edu is now free of KDE/Qt3 support.
Read the rest of the Digest here.