- This week, the KDE developers are again heavily focusing on readying the soon-to-be-released KDE Software Compilation 4.6
- Bug fixes can be found throughout the stack and in a wide range of applications
- Many bug fixes are going into extragear applications such as Amarok, the KDE Development stack, and KDevelop itself, as well as into KDE-PIM and the KDE office suites
- There are also a number of optimizations in various areas
- Few and rather small features are added to else where in KDE software, mainly in Marble, Calligra, and the graphics applications
- RSIBreak is preparing for release.