This week's KDE Commit-Digest brings two featured articles: Milian Wolff writes about his work on C++2011 support in KDevelop and Dominik Haumann presents improvements in Kate Variable Editor. The changes review brings:
- Work on C++2011 support in KDevelop continues.
- KStars gains a program to write NOMAD data to MySQL, GSoC work on FOV export, speed optimizations and a fix in file seek.
- From the security-related changes, there is improved protection against spoofing attacks in URLs in KWebkitpart.
- Resource storage support is improved in KDE-Runtime.
- Karbon now supports moving objects between layers.
- User interface improvements can be seen in PublicTransport, including new alarm configuration and colors in filter menus.
- KMail and KGraphViewer, independently, see performance improvements in font handling.
- SSL support in Rekonq gets cleanup and improvements.
- Among the other changes, we can see bugfixes in KDE-PIM, KMyMoney, Calligra, K3B and PublicTransport.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with