- Important improvements in simon. The first working speech recognition implementation based on stock Julius (continuous speech recognition system) Text To Speech (TTS) to RSS and email
- Konsole gains a Clone Tab action, DBus objects for each Konsole window
- Work on annotation view in Kst: items can now move with data
- Digikam can now be compiled with lcms2 (Little CMS, a color management library)
- LightDM adds support for guest session
- In KIPI, JPEG lossless plugin now uses actionthreadbase class based on ThreadWeaver to use multiple CPUs
- Change in Amarok's mass storage management: does not show unmounted USB devices and makes it clear when a device is not activated.
Comments are moderated based on the KDE Code of Conduct. There will be a delay before they are published.