This week KDE Commit-Digest introduces QML containments. Additionally, the list of changes includes :
- Amarok can now transcode even with ffmpeg >= 1.0; statistics synchronization work is merged
- PublicTransport adds numerous improvements: new provider states, prevents multiple feed imports, provider model/dialog gets dynamic
- KDevelop memory footprint reduced
- KDE-libs introduces an optimization by caching locally favicon names
- Krita improves zoom factor handling
- KDE PIM fixes implementation of the PurgeBuffer.