This week's KDE Commit-Digest brings three stories: recent KDE-PIM activities, changes in Strigi and Google Code-In. The commit list includes:
- Kate adds "Keep highlighting" next to the close button
- KDevplatform optimizes document loading
- KDEPIM updates holidays for several countries
- libnm-qt implements GSM settings
- Muon-backends gets extensive work, including being split in two--libmuonapt and libmuon (no QApt dependency)
- Calligra's Experiment PaintOp now uses highly optimized Displacement option.