This week's KDE Commit-Digest starts with two stories: insights about Google Code-In work on KDE-PIM and interesting recent events in the spotlight. Of course, there is also a summary of development effort:
- Digikam extracts JPEG preview from RAW files, gets various updates in Queue Manager
- Kscreen moves OutputView to QML; multiple other changes
- nepomuk-metadata-extractor adds a progress window when processing a folder with many files
- KDE-PIM uses nepomuk2; code cleanup to stop using deprecated types and methods
- Kexi can import csv data into an existing table
- Last.fm plugin configuration reworked for smoother experience in Amarok.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with