In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- KDevelop adds basic support for type-defined function pointers; introduces fast documentation access; improves performance by caching the hash of indexed set nodes
- KWin adds a new effect: Glow on approaching Screen Edge; Non-composited Outline is ported to XCB
- Marble can now open .kmz files
- Calligra adds an ability to transform layers recursively with a Transform Tool
- Marble sees work on a plugin to draw polygons and placemarks on a map
- Skrooge shows buttons on dashboard widgets to discover the contextual menu.
Read the rest of the Digest here.