In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Amarok harmonizes playlist-related actions (double-clicking, pressing Enter, middle clicking...); optimization: removing tens of thousands of tracks from a playlist is now much faster
- Nepomuk simplifies storage code with big performance gains; user data needs to be migrated to the new format
- Calligra updates author profile actions when configuration changes
- Krita adds Clipboard brush, Isolated Mode for nodes, can convert a paint layer to any mask and back using a menu
- libkface introduces new face recognition API.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with