In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Big change in screen management: krandr is removed and replaced by kscreen
- New backends in Cantor: Scilab backend returns with syntax highlighting, tab-completion and more; new Python2 backend is added
- Kate adds advanced completion list filtering: abbreviation and "contains" matching
- Skrooge now imports (csv, qif) support date format like: 31Dec2012
- Okular adds audio and video support for epub
- Sflphone KDE gets fully implemented global presence tracking
- KReversi is ported to QML.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with