In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- In KTouch there is an easy way to train on self-supplied texts, resolving a feature regression in a much improved way
- Systemtray makes the grid view more dynamically sized, removes pulse animation when battery is low to save energy even more
- KCachegrind adds "cost per function call" column in the call view
- KDEConnect improves package dispatch to the different plugins
- Konversation makes it possible to disable notifications for certain highlights
- Important optimizations in Kate code completion and Dolphin item sorting.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with