In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Akonadi server now supports searching via 3rd party search plugins which means it can retrieve results very quickly; it also supports server-search (searching items not indexed by a local indexing service)
- Systemtray allows DBus-activation for Plasmoids
- Dolphin and KMail's messagelist filter and search windows have been ported to Baloo
- Okular adds tabbed interface
- In KDevelop, it is now possible to jump to runtime output error messages
- Kate adds keyword-based completion model
- Google Drive API support has been added.
Read the rest of the Digest here.