In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- KDE Frameworks changes default font settings to Oxygen font
- KDevelop improves Custom Buildsystem Plugin, and it is now possible to define macros and add include directories/files through GUI and the GUI is always accessible by clicking on Project->Open Configuration
- Kwin introduces a new Effect Loading mechanism
- Trojita distinguishes between IMAP errors and network failures
- In KDEPIM, work starts on mailmerge support
- Skrooge can reorder the suboperations in the split operation
- Plasma MediaCenter adds a Baloo plugin
- Baloo reduces memory usage of the Akonadi indexer.
Read the rest of the Digest here.