In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Clang backend of KDevelop gains basic implementation of adjust signature assistant
- Kscreen KCM has been rewritten; the interface has two parts: a view with monitors that can be dragged around to reposition screens, and a widget-based part, that provides detailed configuration for each screen, like resolution, rotation, etc
- The screen locker gets the KCM back too
- Akonadi gets incremental changes for MERGE and tag support for MERGE and APPEND
- KMyMoney supports SQLCipher database driver
- Plasma Media Center prioritizes photos taken by a camera-like device.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with