In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Marble can preview Geo Data files (GPX, OSM, KML, ESRI) in the file manager or file dialogs
- Plasma workspace introduce a list of apps that are limited to single notification only to limit the number of notifications the user sees
- KDE-PIM gains an initial implementation of native Gmail resource
- Krita allows global selection masks to be shown in the Layers docker to be used with other tools; implements drag & drop of multiple layers
- First approach to a KF5 port of KDE Connect.
Read the rest of the Digest here.