The KOffice developers have released their sixth beta for KOffice 2.0.
With this release we start to approach the end of the beta series and
move towards the Release Candidates. As usual the list of changes
is rather long, but it is obvious that the really large issues are
starting to dry up. Take a look at the full announcement to find
out more, or look at the changelog for the details.
Highlights of the 2.0 beta 6 Release
As mentioned above, the list of issues is rapidly shrinking. Here are
a few highlights of this release:
- Merged cells work much better now in KSpread.
- Images can be stored and loaded from files.
- Navigation within a document works smoother.
- There has been some work on metadata and the undo system in Krita.
- Karbon can now save more of the SVG standard.