In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Calligra sees improved support for many file formats, an auto-updating Table Of Contents, configurable full-screen mode, column breaks, working even/odd headers/footers, and much bugfixing throughout
- Krita, in particular, now has a GHNS tool bar to gradients, patterns and brushes, eci profiles, and many bugfixes
- Secret object for VPN connections in Network Management, MAC spoofing for wireless, and further work on NM09 support
- Work on Presence applet for Telepathy
- Added a security warning for URLs with bogus username
- Memory optimizations in Nepomuk and KDE-Libs amongst bugfixing
- Reduced memory usage in Marble along with bugfixing
- Improve randomized slideshow in Gwenview
- Konsole Part no longer blocks the unmounting of removable media
- Umbrello sees GSOC work on the port to QGraphicsView
- Dolphin sees GSOC work with an implementation of a basic commit dialog interface
- Kst now supports Scientific Notation for log mode
- Editing HTML messages that are encrypted is now possible in KDE-PIM, Kontact now includes a Zanshin plugin, and much bugfixing
- Amarok sees an expansion of the MusicBrainz dialog, Last.fm scrobbling using composer, and bugfixing
- Work on Oxygen-Icons
- Bug fixing in KDevelop, Plasma, KMyMoney, Oxygen-Gtk and Muon.
This week's champion is Dawit Alemayehu for fixing bug 94867 which is more than 6 years old!
"No warning for fake links using username and password field of URL"