In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Digikam now offers deferred scanning of files
- KStars has seen work in the Print Wizard, optimization of sky drawing and bugfixes
- KNewstuff3 supports GnuPG2
- In Calligra, among other improvements, SVG support has been added to the flake library
- Rekonq can restore tab history when restoring tabs/sessions
- There are various improvements around the popup icon in Public Transport
- Performance optimizations have taken place in Plasma, KWin and KDEPIM
- There are multiple updates in different areas of ownCloud
- Some of the GSoC contributions have been merged, including the improvement of user experience in Kiten.
Read the rest of the Digest here.
Bookmark/Search this post with