In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- Okular now supports searching for words with ligatures
- Work on new NetworkManager 0.9 branch in NetworkManagement and PEAP-GTC wireless authentication suppport
- A new plugin which provides a rating and an annotation menu action for files and folders (Dolphin/Konqueror) from Nepomuk
- A new dataengine in Plasma that returns Activities thumbnails
- Support for newer Linux kernels and extended support for terabytes and petabytes in KSysGuard along with many bugfixes
- New multithreaded puzzle class put to work in Palapeli, removing the first-run assistant and adding puzzle list sorting
- Proof-of-concept implementation of games as plugins for Tagaro
- Automatic updating of comics added to the Comic Strip plasmoid
- Fixes for S/FTP connections in Dolphin and other applications using the FTP KIO Slave
- Work on improved table layout in Calligra, improved DOC support, and many bugfixes
- Bugfixing in Amarok including fixes for IPod Classic detection
- Bugfixing throughout Rekonq in preparation for the next release
- Bugfixing in KDevelop, Digikam, Kst, and KTorrent.
Read the rest of the Digest here.